skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet Shannon's Journey
A Journey to Myself; A Journey to Undiscovered Country
Pages
Home
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
God Grant me...
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
"My Journey is my Own"
When I read the latest blog from SisterFriendsTogether , the concept of “The Journey is My own” and “I live and breathe for an audience of O...
The End of a Chapter...
Like a lot of people, maybe most people, I've worked a number of different jobs in my life. I was a programmer/analyst for a small airp...
To be an activist
A couple weeks ago at group [this has been percolating for a while in what passes for my thot processes] we got on the subject of demonstrat...
An Open Letter to the Parents of a Transgender Child
It is from the heart of a parent and from the love my Poppa gives me that I write this. I pray that Poppa, His Son, the One Who Loves Me, a...
Defending God's Calling
As a parent with grown children that choose not to tell me even rudiments of what is going on with their lives, I read their blogs. My son i...
When Am I Good Enough . . . For Me?
This is a follow up to the blog "Disaappointing Day ..." There were many things in that post that I touched on that I feel I need...
To be who I truly am ...
My favorite quote is from e. e. cummins, " It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. " For a very long t...
In Harm's Way
Today and this weekend is an anxious time for me. I am going camping near Rainier with a Car Camping meetup group. For the first time. I a...
Church Shopping
Today is Sunday, the 18th of March. Today I have started my search for a new church near where I live now in issaquah. Looking on the Inte...
Last Night and This Morning
Yesterday evening, I tried to make sure I had my paperwork for the divorce done and I took it over to my wife. She says she’s looking for c...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(9)
the Big 4 Ice Caves...
Friday night heat...
Check-In...
The Fence...
Getting in Shape...
"Jackass!"
Serenity again...
Serenity Prayer
God Grant me...
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
Tags
2013
(1)
2ndDaughter
(2)
30's
(1)
60's
(1)
alcohol
(1)
anger
(1)
apartment
(1)
assurance
(1)
banana slugs
(1)
being here
(1)
being out
(1)
Big 4 Ice Caves
(2)
birthday
(1)
blood clots
(4)
breakfast
(1)
brothers
(1)
calling
(1)
change
(1)
chicken adobo
(1)
Chicken Soup Brigade
(1)
children
(1)
Christian
(1)
Christmas
(1)
church
(1)
civil rights
(1)
coming out
(1)
consultation
(1)
Contemporary Christian Music
(1)
cooler
(1)
Coumadin
(1)
courage
(3)
crying
(1)
culture
(1)
dance
(1)
dating
(1)
dating pool
(1)
daughter
(1)
Debra
(2)
deep vein thrombosis
(1)
depression
(1)
diet
(1)
diginity
(1)
divorce
(4)
doctors
(1)
Dr.Meltzer
(1)
DVT
(2)
earworm
(1)
earworms
(1)
estrogen
(1)
Everett United Curch of Christ
(1)
ex-wife
(1)
example
(1)
execise
(1)
family
(2)
fear
(1)
feminine
(1)
fired
(1)
First Daughter
(4)
fitness
(1)
forgotten
(1)
friends
(1)
FWB
(1)
GCS
(2)
Gender Confirmation Surgery
(1)
gender reasignment
(1)
goals
(1)
graduation
(2)
group
(1)
health
(1)
hiding
(1)
hiking
(2)
hopes
(1)
hot
(1)
hrt
(1)
hugs
(1)
ID
(1)
INR
(1)
introduction
(1)
Jesus
(2)
kids
(1)
kisses
(1)
Lake 22
(1)
liquor
(1)
Love
(2)
married
(1)
meeting
(1)
Michael
(1)
mom
(2)
my children
(1)
myself
(1)
name change
(1)
numb
(1)
Nursing Assistant
(1)
old
(1)
orchiectomey
(1)
pain
(1)
PE
(1)
Plan
(1)
PNW Leisure Hiking
(1)
police
(1)
Poppa
(5)
pulmonary embolsim
(1)
respect
(1)
rock and roll
(1)
Second Daughter
(7)
serenity
(1)
serenity prayer
(3)
sleep
(1)
smile
(1)
Son
(3)
surgery
(1)
teeth
(1)
the 70's
(1)
the 80's
(1)
the Lord
(1)
transgender
(1)
transition
(3)
transsexual
(1)
trust
(1)
undesirable
(1)
unlovely
(1)
warfarin
(1)
Whipping Girl
(1)
wife
(1)
wisdom
(1)
Xena
(1)
Blogs I Follow
Transitioning Past
TransJourney
The Ent Moot
Becoming Madelyn
Powered by
Blogger
.
Followers
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
No comments:
Post a Comment